- All the students must be on their seats before the teacher enters the class. During the absence of a teacher, the monitor of class, responsible for maintaining discipline must be obeyed.
- Students should take care of school property. They should not write or scratch on desks, chairs, walls or doors nor should they damage property belonging to others. Any damage done must be remitted by offender.
- The school is not responsible for the goods or money lost. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged.
- Hair should be property oiled and girl’s long hair should be in two plaits. Boy’s hair should be neatly trimmed.
- Girls should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to use nail police & make up & grow long nails.
- Students will come to the school in time. Late comers must seek permission from the principal.
- Use of unfair means in test / Examination tempering with marks or others records, acts of violence are strictly prohibited. Defaulters may invite disciplinary action.
- Any type of leave is permissible only with the sanction of the principal.
- In case of absence, the student must submit the leave application with parent’s signature on next joining day after the absence.
- In case of absence during test/examination due to illness must be supported by a medical certificate.
- A student attending the school after suffering from an infectious or contagious illness should produce a doctor’s certificate of fitness permitting him/her to join class.
The name of the child will be struck off if
- She/he creates indiscipline in the class or school
- She/he damages the school property.
- School dues are not paid.
- She/he remains absent from the school continuously for six days without any information.
- She/he is found guilty of unjust and improper behavior of the student.
Request to the parents/Guardians Please check
- That your ward notes the home work daily in this dairy.
- That your ward has done the home work assigned.
- That your ward carries book/exercise books according to the time table for the day. No extra books are allowed.
- That your ward has a mid-day meal while leaving for school.
- That your ward take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- That your ward is absent from school, he must up-date all the work missed by him/her.
- That your ward inform the school authorities about their change of address or telephone no.
- That occasional reports & progress reports which are sent to the parents should be duly signed by the parents & taken a note.
- That you reply to the notes of the principal or class teacher written in the pages of this dairy.
- That your ward communicate in English.
- That you have deposited monthly fees of your ward in time.
Parent – Teacher Interaction
Parent – Teacher Interaction will be held on second Saturday of the month from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to improve performance of their ward. There will be no teaching work on this day.